We are operating indoor and outdoor shooting range for special forces and public open all year long. Our licensed shooting instructors are professionals, ready to handle groups or individuals in English. Shooting the best legendary hand guns, rifles, revolver or shotgun is a lifetime experience for everybody and one of your must to do in Prague. You can book shooting directly from us or use your travel agency. You have to be 18+ old and bring your valid ID or passport!
SHOOTING RANGE WILL BE CLOSED
Please note that we are closed for public visitors 18. - 24.8. 2014 due to police and special forces trainings.
Please note that our shooting range will be closed due to private shooting competitions 12.8. 2014
NEW SNIPER RIFLE 2014
meet our latest arrival at the outdoor shooting range - New Sniper Rifle. Shooting the legendary ammunition 7,62x54R used before in Dragunov or Gorjunov 43 machine gun, SAKO 42 adjustable stock with police bi-pod for your perfect shooting possition and hits, illuminated camouflage sniper scope and PRO competition trigger. You can upgrade from any shooting package at the range.
SNOW SHOOTING EXPERIENCE HAS JUST BEGUN!
most of our customers prefer shooting rifles outdoor even during winter and enjoying snow shooting experience and outdoor atmosphere. Don´t worry about cold, adrenaline + Free hot drinks during shooting + heated clubroom by wood fireplace will keep you warm!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
new arrival - extreme .44MAGNUM revolver 6" TAURUS RAGING BULL with intergrated muzzle break. It is much stronger gun caliber than .357MAG we had before. All packages with the revolver are upgraded since today from .357MAG to .44MAGNUM big shots.
Dirty Harry would be envy :) PF 2014!
Always remember that guns are not toys and should be treated with respect!
Basic Safety rules:
1. Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
2. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
3. Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun’s sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
4. Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
5. Never use firearms while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
6. Ear and eye protection should always be worn when shooting or observing.
© 2014 SHOOTING RANGE PRAGUE. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.